Warmly decorated, this beautiful 2-room apartment is designed to make your stay unique. Pleasant bedding, high speed wifi, fully equipped kitchen & bathroom, 4K UHD TV connected to the Internet. Ideally located in the center of Strasbourg, at the foot of the 'Petite France' Neighborhood, the accommodation is very quiet and is located in a building OFF the street. The cathedral, the Petite France, the famous city' museums or famous school such as the ENA are just a few minutes walk away.
Address: Grand'Rue, 67000 Strasbourg, France
Size: 31.0 m², 1 Bathroom
Beds: 1 Double bed, 1 Sofa bed
Prices: 60EUR - 150EUR / Night
More pricing information:
You will also have to pay 33€ for the cleaning of the apartment after your departure and a security deposit as a guarantee. The amount of this deposit depends on how long you will stay at the apartment.
Enjoy a bedroom with a comfortable bed, a relaxing, warm and neat decoration, a fully equipped kitchen and a large bathroom with everything you need for your stay (an additional single bed is also available if necessary). To make your stay as nice as possible, you may please enjoy all the equipment at your disposal :
- a Nespresso coffee machine, a tea kettle, some coffee/tea/ sugar
- are also at your disposal everything you need to cook easily : salt/pepper, spices, oil, vinegar, etc.
- one bottle of water per traveler
- nice and neat bedding (new from June 2019)
- blackout curtains
- induction hob
- multifunction microwave oven
- a table, two chairs, an armchair, and two stools
- some storage shelves
- soft and powerful adjustable lighting according to your desires, built-in Bluetooth speakers and a charging station for your rechargeable devices
- a vacuum cleaner
- a hairdryer
- a washing machine (on demand only)
- a TV connected to the Internet (youtube & Netflix INCLUDED)
- free Wifi (Very high speed - no limit of consumption)
The entire apartment is at your own and private disposal.
The check-In is automatized through a key box that you can access at any time of the day and night. You will be completely free of your arrival' time without being dependent of a third person to get the keys. Remember to verify the arrival procedure that should be sent by mail to you just before your arrival.
Open the main-entrance door and dive into the famous "Grand 'Rue", unique for its local character and historical charm. Located in the heart of the picturesque neighborhood, walk along the city river, visit the Cathedral or enjoy the iconic ''Petite France" Neighborhood. La Petite France is the most typical and charming neighborhood of Strasbourg. With its cobbled streets, old half-timbered houses dating from to the 16th century and its winding canals, the Petite France has an exceptional and unique charm. The district of Petite France is located in the center of Strasbourg. It is a must-visit if you come to Strasbourg. Its historical value, but especially its bucolic charm makes it one of the most charming and unique place you may ever visit. The apartment is located in the center of Strasbourg. You will find many shops and restaurants around the apartment. You will be near a supermarket - U Express and drive - (3 minutes walk) and a - organic store named Naturalia (5 minutes walk).
What TO DO :
- Walking on the island of Strasbourg
- Taking photos of the hidden Petite france Street
- Visit the Cathedral of Notre-Dame 'de Strasbourg'
- Walk into the Orangery park
- Contemplate the Local Alsatian museum
IF YOU WANT TO RESTORE AROUND :
- Le bar des kneckes (Local food and beers : Incontournable)
- Mzelle sans Gêne (gluten free)
- Maison Kammerzell (The most famous sauerkraut in town)
- Pâtisserie Christian (The very best chocolate/tea room)
- L'Atelier 116 bakery : exquisite pastries - VERYYYY famous
If you arrive by car, by plane or from the station, below are listed the information you need to facilitate your arrival.
Take tram A towards Illkirch OR tram D towards -> Kehl and get OUT three stops later at the stop called"Langstross Grand Rue".
Strasbourg International Airport: The airport is served up to 4 times per hour by a shuttle train and is connected to the Strasbourg train station in 7 minutes https://www.strasbourg.aeroport.fr/
With normal traffic, allow 20 minutes to reach the city. The apartment is located in the pedestrian zone of the very center of the city, unless you arrive before 11 am, it will not be possible to get there by car. Ask the taxi to leave you "at the corner of the GRAND RUE and the RUE DU FAUBOURG NATIONAL ... you will be directly in the street where is the apartment is located.
If you want to park in the city center of Strasbourg:
- Parking Relais - Tram Rotonde - BEST DEAL IF YOU WON'T USE YOUR CAR Tram ticket included in the parking https://www.cts-strasbourg.eu/fr/se-deplacer/Parkings-relais/
- Otherwise, the nearest underground parking is LE PARKING INDIGO, located a few minutes walk from the apartment (but very expensive) and otherwise there is also LE PARKING AUSTERLITZ, a little further than the previous parking but less expensive. The Austerlitz car park is a 15-minute walk away and the Indigo car park is a 5/10 minute walk away.
DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU NEED ANY ADVICE :-)